PWM Solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU)
Range- 700VA to 15KVA
K-WIN Solar Power Conditioning unit (PCU) is an integrated system consisting of a solar charge controller, inverter and a Grid charger. It provides the facility to charge the battery bank through either a Solar or Grid/DG set. The PCU continuously monitors the state of battery voltage, solar power output and the load. Due to constant usage of power, if the battery voltage goes below a set level, the PCU will automatically transfer the load to the Grid/DG power and also charge simultaneously.
- LCD Display.
- Less no load current.
- DC load option for emergency.
- System efficiency more than 90%.
- Power saving calculation on display.
- In-built independent battery charger.
- In-built Solar charge controller 20Amp.
- No need of stabilizer as charging up to 90V.
- Power saving upto 100%, user dependable.
- Sharing Charging with Solar/Grid & Genset.
- Noise free and pure sine wave with less than 3% THD.
- Complete protection (overload, short circuit, wiring fault).